Use Xing Nao Kai Qiao Treating Beyond Stroke
Stress/Anxiety/Depression/ADD/Infertility/Parkinson's/ALS/MS/Any Chronic Illness and Much more...
NCCAOM & CA approved CEUS learn today & apply tomorrow in your practice
DR. SHI XUE MIN
Father of Acupuncture and China's Treasure
Featured in the documentary movie 9000 Needles
Dr. Shi is back in the U.S. on Oct. 20 - Dec. 20 2012
DR.SHI XUE MIN HERBAL PRODUCTS
Dr. Shi’s own creation of the Xing Nao Kai Qiao (Arousing the Brain and Opening the Orifices) acupuncture method for treating stroke has been the subject of intense research in China. Over 100,000 patients have been treated with this method in clinical trials and Dr. Shi’s technique is now a standard piece of the curriculum in schools across China. According to the 2010 China Connection Global Health Report, stroke patients receiving care at the Tianjin Hospital Program have better outcomes than patients treated with standard post stroke treatment in the U.S.
* Vice President of Tianjin College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
* President, Tianjin Hospital of TCM, Affiliated with College of TCM
* Vice President of China Acupuncture Society
* Director of National Clinical Research Center of Acupuncture
* Nicknamed “Ghostly Hand Magical Needle” for His Quick Clinical Results for Stroke Patients
* Founded of “Wake Brain-Open Mind Needling Technique” or Xing Nao Kai Qiao